Saturday, February 21, 2009

Canopy of Light Enters the Lives

“In 1979, according to Spirit, ‘a Canopy of Light enters the lives of all concerned which brings with it a harbinger of change’. In the manuscript I attempted to explain what I thought that meant. Of all the statements from the deep-trance session, this one intrigued me the most. From what I have observed since then, the economic, social, and political ‘screws’ have been tightened upon humanity. I don’t know how else to say it, except to say, the pressure is on. Is this an indication of greater forces at work or just the normal course of events?”

Tell Mike what you Think???

1 comment:

Native American Naturalist said...

In the midst of adversity there is always a hope. A hope of a realization that you are one hope, I am one hope, and so on and so forth. If we can all envision coming together and have a vision of oneness, that oneness is recognized, seen and heard. Not only by other people but the universal oneness we are all connected to. Only then can there be a future for us all. Does anyone else agree with my beliefs?