Saturday, November 8, 2008

TRUTH NEVER CHANGES: EARTH CHANGES

TRUTH NEVER CHANGES: EARTH CHANGES is coming soon to a book retailer near you. It is the definitive playbook for the End-of-Days. The events of 2012 could prove to be the final installment of Man’s life on Earth as played out in the Theater of Life. Please read on.

Where did the prophecy come from?

In 1979, I received a reading from nationally renowned deep-trance medium, Elwood Babbitt. It contained a preview of things to come. I filed it away as a curiosity because I didn’t know what else to do, and left it at that.

Why should I believe it?

If you had a premonition that something terrible was going to happen, something that would knock the world off its foundations, would you keep it to yourself or would you shout it from the mountaintops? To believe or not believe; that is the question and I can’t answer it for you. No one can. You must determine for yourself.

What was the choice I made?

I have agonized over whether or not to share the prophecy I received. I have often wondered if I did share it how would it be received? This is precisely the dilemma I faced. At the risk of being called a “chicken-little”, I have maintained my silence for 28 years. Now I am compelled to share what I have learned from the Other Side because it is the right thing to do.

What is the significance of 2012?

After the catastrophic events of 911, Katrina, the Indian Ocean Tsunami of 2004, and the in-your-face evidence of climate change, it is apparent even to the casual observer that world events are building to a climax. When I became aware of the predictions surrounding the year 2012, I realized it provided a timeframe for what I was warned about.

Why does it matter now?

If you had a crystal ball and you could learn all of the secrets of the universe by simply gazing into it, would you pack it away in a closet and forget about it? The public’s preoccupation with the prospect of The Second Coming, The Rapture, The Day of Judgment, and the current fascination with 2012, is indicative of a yearning for closure.

What does it mean to me?

Everyone is looking for answers. Is that because people sincerely believe we are living in the End Times, or are they thirsting for knowledge and would latch onto it anywhere they can find it? All things are connected. No one lives in a vacuum. Everyone has a vested interest in the Truth.

No comments: